Beaufort Communities can advise you on the best way to market your property, and will keep you up to date regarding status. Contact us today for a free market analysis to find what your home is worth and customized recommendations to further help you meet your specific objectives and needs.
We take advantage of all the benefits MLS provides in exposing properties locally and nationally. We list properties in both the Beaufort (Lowcountry Regional) MLS and Hilton Head MLS. Don’t miss out on either market.
As a small brokerage, we can tailor solutions to meet the needs of our clients as opposed to some corporate entity.
GETTING READY TO LIST
Previewing and understanding the role of the following documents will speed the listing process.
- Agency Disclosure – explains the relationship between agent/broker and client. The state requires that this must be explained and acknowledged before any meaningful discussion occurs.
- Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Agreement – the state listing contract; a HHI-MLS one can alternatively be used.
- Listing Input – typical property information needed to list a property in MLS.
- Property Disclosure – form to be completed by a seller, to advise the buyer on known issues. An addendum is included to cover community issues.
- Property Info Sheet – a simple sheet that outlines the cost of ownership and upkeep of the property.