The above map provides a lay of the land to assist in Navigating the Beaufort Lowcountry.
- Leaving the town of Beaufort and heading southeast, cross the draw bridge onto Lady’s Island where you will find the featured communities of Celedon*, Cat Island, Coosaw Point, New Point and Pleasant Point, along with the smaller communities of Distant Island, Ashdale, Walling Grove, Somerset Point, and Oyster Bluff.
- Leaving Lady’s Island east, enter St. Helena Island which leads to Dataw Island, Bermuda Bluff Island, Lands End.
- Continue on to Hunting Island (a State Park with beaches and light house), Harbor Island and finally Fripp Island.
- Leaving Beaufort heading south will lead to Port Royal* with the neighborhoods of Azalea Square, Wrights Point, Old Shell Point and Willow Point.
- Continue southwest over the Broad River bridge to the communities of Callawassie Island* and Spring Island.
- Continue further to find myriad of communities South of the Broad that associate more with Hilton Head.
- Leaving Beaufort heading northwest, will lead toward Charleston and Interstate 95. In that direction you will find the communities of Seabrook Point and Bull Point.
- Within Beaufort you will find several neighborhoods featured communities including City Walk, The Islands of Beaufort, Overlook at Battery Park, Pinkney Retreat. A little farther west out the Broad River is Habersham.
* Coastal Real Estate Solution locations are strategically located at Port Royal, Callawassie Island and Lady’s Island (Celedon community) shown with a RED STAR.